Whats goin on

Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Kyle Busch and Toyota score the win at Atlanta

Kyle Busch hit the wall and knocked the rear end of his Toyota out of kilter during the Kobalt Tools 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

"It just made me so loose ... I just babied it around the bottom of the race track all day," Busch said afterward. "I just had to make sure to his my marks and run smooth and slow right around the bottom."

The 22-year-old driver held the steering wheel so tightly Sunday that, 45 minutes after the race, he could still barely make a fist. He said it felt like he'd broken his pinky finger because of how he holds the wheel and how hard it was for him to turn his car.

"It was a challenge," he said. "That's the worst I've ever felt in a race car."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home