Whats goin on

Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Shhhh ... no one tell Roberto Luongo that the NHL is monkeying around with widening the nets again.








Please recall that the Vancouver Canucks goalie famously threatened in 2007 to quit the NHL if the League decided to expand the size of the scoring area behind him. From the Vancouver Province in Sept. '07:

"I've been working 20 years at a game I love trying to improve myself and to start over from square one is not something I'm interested in," Luongo said at today's morning skate. "It changes everything for the goalie and it doesn't, in my mind, bring more excitement to the game if the nets are bigger and guys score from the blueline."

view the rest of the story at the link below.

Check Here for story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home