Whats goin on

Sunday, January 16, 2011


My GT5 Review

So far im very happy with GT5, it does have a few things I would like to see added to the game, Mostly more NASCAR tracks, there are only two in the game Daytona and Indy, Also all 43 cars on track would be great instead of just 16. And you can only chose between Dale Jr 88 and Jeff Gordon 24 as your driver in a NASCAR race. hopefully these will be add on's in the future. I for one would be willing to pay a few bucks for say a Bristol and dover, Charlotte, Infineon and Vegas. and a few drivers as well. The racing is about as realistic as you can get on a HDTV. I prefer Arcade Mode where I can just select a track and car and go racing. GT Mode is also pretty good but im still trying to figure out some of the B spec and A spec license races, can't do some of them until you are at a certain level, Im up to Level 7 right now which opens up alot of races and cars but some of the races you need a specific style of car to which i don't have enough credits to buy yet, ( at least thats what i think is going on ) depending on how well you do in each race the more credits you get. Track Selection is pretty good for road course racing, Dirt tracks, snow tracks, rain and night racing makes it all real challenging on some courses, and car selection is not bad, i have yet to see where they are hiding the so called 1000 cars to chose from, I see about a 100 at best, not sure where all these cars are to be found. perhaps once i finish all the A spec and B spec races i will see more cars. or they may be in the used car dealership or new car dealership. I have yet to try playing online or the two player mode. GT5 is by far the best racing game I have played to date. If you have a PS3 and are wondering if you should get this game well wonder no more go get it. I'll give GT5 an 8 out of 10 and if they add on more Nascar tracks and Drivers I'll bump that up a notch. here is a youtube link to me racing at Daytona in the 88 Car. Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home